Re: Chasing two countries. Any suggestions?

  • stehli04
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
      Hello, I can understand your problem. Try geneanet.org\
      it is a foreign genealogy website somewhat like ancestry.com. You can
      join at a basic level without cost. There are other websites you will
      learn about and see at geneanet. You will need Google translate found
      at the Goodle website.

      I am trying to find a family members parents in Poland/Prussia by the
      name of Platzke, but no luck yet - I just keep trying and hope
      something turns up.

      Good luck,

      Tom

      --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "mhsbroncos2000"