[Prussian Genealogy] Re: Lost Platzke family in Prussia prior to 1900

  • desertlily90
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
      --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, tom stehli <stehli04@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you for your response,

      Tom, hadn't checked yahoo for a while and saw your answer.
      I found a site http://www.progenealogists.com/genealogysleuthb.htm that
      has a lot of sites and in the middle of the lower page there are two or
      three jewish sites. Lots of other sites, but not much for Maryland.

      Sounds like you have already touched a lot of bases. Hope you can find
      something. Do you speak German? I would imagine that would help a lot
      researching overseas.
    • stehli04
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
        --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, desertlily90 <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, tom stehli <stehli04@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Thank you for your response,
        > >

        > Tom, hadn't checked yahoo for a while and saw your answer.
        > I found a site http://www.progenealogists.com/genealogysleuthb.htm
        that
        > has a lot of sites and in the middle of the lower page there are
        two or
        > three jewish sites. Lots of other sites, but not much for Maryland.
        >
        > Sounds like you have already touched a lot of bases. Hope you can
        find
        > something. Do you speak German? I would imagine that would help a
        lot
        > researching overseas.

        I will check the website. I use Google tranlator to read the foreign
        websites. It works very good.

        Thank you,
        Tom