RE: [Prussian Genealogy] G-Grandfather Prussia Village

  • Tommie J. Cory
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi Anne Sheley,
      First ! Thanks so much for responding to my request, My G-Grandfather
      married my G-Grandmother in Texas after the Civil War ended. Her name was
      Fredericka Albrecht Battling.She was not from Prussia. If I may provide any
      other information that might assist you in any way please do so.And once
      again thanks so much for responding.
      Fondly,
      Tommie Jo

      Tommie Jo