RE: [Prussian Genealogy] G-Grandfather Prussia Village

  • schleya@hetnet.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi Tommie,

      What is the name of his wife, it would make searching a bit easier.

      Regards,
      Anne Schley

    • Tommie J. Cory
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
        Hi Anne Sheley,
        First ! Thanks so much for responding to my request, My G-Grandfather
        married my G-Grandmother in Texas after the Civil War ended. Her name was
        Fredericka Albrecht Battling.She was not from Prussia. If I may provide any
        other information that might assist you in any way please do so.And once
        again thanks so much for responding.
        Fondly,
        Tommie Jo

        Tommie Jo