G-Grandfather Prussia Village

  • TommieJo Siegeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007
      Hello All,
      I am really confussed and need some help please! My G-Grandfather was
      born in Seehausen, Prussia Sept.21,1839 , his name Louis Siegler. I
      understand there are currently 8 Seehausens, But can anyone tell me
      how many there were in 1839>?I think it was close to Brandenburg. I
      sure would be grateful for any help I might be given.He came to U.S.
      in 1864.I am trying to find out if he had sibblings and the name of
      his parents, .
      Thanks so much,
      Tommie Siegeler