Lederer's from Furbuch, Bavaria, Prussia

  • derf324
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 2, 2001
      I am searching for information on Michael and
      Margaret Schleng Lederer. According to the 1880 census
      information for Ozaukee County they came over from Furbuch,
      Bavaria, Prussia. But I am not sure on the date that they
      came over. Wondering if anyone can point me in the
      right direction as to where I can find any further
      anyone is interested I also have a club setup under
      genealogy Lederer Family Research.
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002