Klein Dembowitz

  • Gordon Grening
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      Looking for information on this small village (?) located near
      Neidenburg.
      1. Not sure if this is really a village or a church admin area of
      Neidenburg.
      2. Is this the correct spelling of the name? That ...witz looks more
      Polish than Prussian to me.
      3. Is this the Polish spelling and if so, what was the Prussian name.

      My grandfather Friedrich Grönning is from this place and I am trying to
      find out where I should look to find records about his family back in
      Prussia.

      Thanks for any help you may give.