Jerusalem

  • Wayne Duesterbeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      Hello!

      I have found some possible ancestors, etc who were born/baptised in
      Jerusalem, Berlin Stadt, Brandenburg, Preussen. I have been trying to
      locate this place on maps, but alas, to no avail. I would appreciate
      any and all help in locating the place.

      I am still seeking connections in Brandenburg. The surnames are
      Düsterbeck, Grassnickel and Schellpfeffer.

      Thanks!

      Wayne