Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Digest Number 122

  • scheffkg.rm
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      This is an "open" group, which means that anyone can join and post
      without the approval of a moderator. As I have stated before,
      whenever spam is posted here, I try to remove the post as soon as
      possible and remove the "member" from the group.

      --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Loretta Holzberger"