Looking for Seehausen

  • tommiesiegeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello Group,
      I would be most happy if someone could help me with where I might find
      Seehausen, Prussia . I know there are currently 8 Seehausens now, but
      I would like to know how many were in existance in 1839 when my
      G=Grandfather Louis Siegeler was born. I am trying to find any
      information possiable. I would love to find my G=Grandfather's
      parents,and if he may have siblings.

      And also was the name Siegeler spelled this way in Prussia,Germany? Or
      is their a more common spelling in Prussia? I want to thank everyone
      for any help you may be able to provide.

      Thank You So Much,
      Tommie Cory
      tsiegeler@...