RE: [Prussian Genealogy] Digest Number 122

  • Tawny Press
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      This email is no better than the spamming..........Spam is just a way of
      life on the internet.

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        This is an "open" group, which means that anyone can join and post
        without the approval of a moderator. As I have stated before,
        whenever spam is posted here, I try to remove the post as soon as
        possible and remove the "member" from the group.

        --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Loretta Holzberger"