RE: [Prussian Genealogy] Digest Number 122

  • Loretta Holzberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      There are obviously some people posting to this list who are not interested
      in Prussian genealogy. If the moderator does not get them off, I will
      unsubscribe to the list.
      Loretta
    • Tawny Press
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        This email is no better than the spamming..........Spam is just a way of
        life on the internet.

        _____

        There are obviously some people posting to this list who are not interested
        in Prussian genealogy. If the moderator does not get them off, I will
        unsubscribe to the list.
        Loretta

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "prussiangenealogy
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prussiangenealogy> " on the web.

        _____

      • scheffkg.rm
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          This is an "open" group, which means that anyone can join and post
          without the approval of a moderator. As I have stated before,
          whenever spam is posted here, I try to remove the post as soon as
          possible and remove the "member" from the group.

          --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Loretta Holzberger"