New member stuck on how to proceed

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      Hello All,

      I have hit a brick wall in my search, It seems that I have several
      prussian ancestors. I have the date of arrival in the US , ship,
      embarkation and disembarkation points for my family but I have no idea
      where they are from in Prussia. Im attemting to find the place of
      marriage, and wife's maiden name to trace them further.

      Any ideas would be appriciated.

      The Information I currently have :

      Ship: Karlsruhe
      Departure Point: Bremen