Re: Looking for Rinsch from Detmold

  • meggi260354
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hello Larissa,
      I looked in the phonebook and found a lot of -Rinsch-. Most of them
      live in the city of Krefeld. It's not far from the city of Detmold.
      If you go under the link: http://www.dastelefonbuch.de/NSAPI/Anfrage
      you will find names, phonenumbers and addresses. If you need more help
      feel free to contact me again.

      Best regards from the cold germany
      Mechthild

      --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "wabbit16_1999"
      <wabbit16_1999@y...> wrote:

      > Hello. I am researching my ggggrandfather who came from Detmold
      > Germany. His name was Philip Rinsch born in February 2, 1786. He
      > immigrated to Indiana in 1848 through New Orleans. I am interested
      > now in finding the family in Germany. I plan on visiting Detmold in
      > the future and would like any help as to remaining families or
      > homesteads, etc... Thanks for any help!
      > Larissa Rinsch Meek
    • wabbit16_1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2004
        --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, meggi260354
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Thank you for the help. Much appreciated.
        Larissa Rinsch Meek