Looking for Rinsch from Detmold

  • wabbit16_1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hello. I am researching my ggggrandfather who came from Detmold
      Germany. His name was Philip Rinsch born in February 2, 1786. He
      immigrated to Indiana in 1848 through New Orleans. I am interested
      now in finding the family in Germany. I plan on visiting Detmold in
      the future and would like any help as to remaining families or
      homesteads, etc... Thanks for any help!
      Larissa Rinsch Meek
    • meggi260354
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2004
        Hello Larissa,
        I looked in the phonebook and found a lot of -Rinsch-. Most of them
        live in the city of Krefeld. It's not far from the city of Detmold.
        If you go under the link: http://www.dastelefonbuch.de/NSAPI/Anfrage
        you will find names, phonenumbers and addresses. If you need more help
        feel free to contact me again.

        Best regards from the cold germany
        Mechthild

        --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "wabbit16_1999"
        <wabbit16_1999@y...> wrote:

        > Hello. I am researching my ggggrandfather who came from Detmold
        > Germany. His name was Philip Rinsch born in February 2, 1786. He
        > immigrated to Indiana in 1848 through New Orleans. I am interested
        > now in finding the family in Germany. I plan on visiting Detmold in
        > the future and would like any help as to remaining families or
        > homesteads, etc... Thanks for any help!
        > Larissa Rinsch Meek
      • wabbit16_1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2004
          --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, meggi260354
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Thank you for the help. Much appreciated.
          Larissa Rinsch Meek