Re: New Member seeking help......

  • desertlily90
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 22, 2001
      My gm was Prussian b in Breslau, Silesia,
      Prussia. She came to US when she was 7. They spoke High
      German. They came because my ggf had been in military
      service and their oldest son was military age and the
      Kaiser was making noises about another
      war.<br><br>Poland was conquered several times by different nations.
      Breslau is now Wroclaw, Poland.
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002