Re: [Prussian Genealogy] i did refinance for much less

  • K Westburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
      If I receive another spam email from
      prussiangeneology@ yahoogroups.com I will unsubscribe
      as well.

      --- Pamela Schaberg <pamscha@...> wrote:

      > I want to continue to be a member. However, I wish
      > the person responsible for posting the mortgage
      > garbage would take notice of the fact that spammers
      > are now being prosecuted! Pam S.

      =====
      Kathy Westburg
      "Politics is an arse upon which everyone has sat except a man." Cummings

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • scheffkg.rm
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
        On the odd occasion when this does occur, I remove the spam as soon
        as I become aware of it and remove the spammer from the club. This
        is an open forum, meaning that I do not screen potential members or
        posts, so it's to be expected that the odd spammer will come along
        every once and awhile.

        Ken

        --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, K Westburg <knwkfw@y...>