Re: [Prussian Genealogy] i did refinance for much less

  • Pamela Schaberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
      I want to continue to be a member. However, I wish the person responsible for posting the mortgage garbage would take notice of the fact that spammers are now being prosecuted! Pam S.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
        If I receive another spam email from
        prussiangeneology@ yahoogroups.com I will unsubscribe
        as well.

        --- Pamela Schaberg <pamscha@...> wrote:

        > I want to continue to be a member. However, I wish
        > the person responsible for posting the mortgage
        > garbage would take notice of the fact that spammers
        > are now being prosecuted! Pam S.

        =====
        Kathy Westburg
        "Politics is an arse upon which everyone has sat except a man." Cummings

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • scheffkg.rm
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
          On the odd occasion when this does occur, I remove the spam as soon
          as I become aware of it and remove the spammer from the club. This
          is an open forum, meaning that I do not screen potential members or
          posts, so it's to be expected that the odd spammer will come along
          every once and awhile.

          Ken

          --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, K Westburg <knwkfw@y...>