Where is this please?

  • tommie cory
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 6:27 PM
      Is Waldangelbach a county, or town in Prussia? Thanks for all help provided.
      Sincerely,

      tommie cory
      tsiegeler@...
      Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

    • meggi260354
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2004
        Hello Tommie Cory,

        Waldangelbach is small stream in the county of Baden-Wuerttemberg in germany.
        If you need more information about cities in the near of Waldangelbach please feel free to contact me.
        ( Bach = Stream)

        Best regards
        Mechthild from germany