John Mathais Koch b. 07/26/1834 Limbach Kreis, Saar Louis, Prussia; d. 05/5/1911

  • Kristin Chase
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
      I am looking for further information on John Mathias.

      The following is the information that my family has already obtained.

      John Mathias Koch was born 07/26/1834 in Limbach Kreis, Saar Louis,
      Prussia. He married on 07/25/1864 in Fremont, Ohio to Mary A
      Miller/Mueller (b. 09/29/1844 Ansbach, Bavaria, d. 01/08/1888 and
      buried in Wapakoneta, Ohio). John Mathias died on 05/05/1911 in St.
      Marys, Ohio, and buried in Wapakoneta, Ohio.

      John Mathias was the son of Johann Koch (b. 08/21/1801). No spouse
      listed.

      Johann Koch was the son of Michael Koch and Marie Brill.

      This all the information that I have. Any further information would
      be welcome. Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Kristin Chase
    • meggi260354
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
        Hello Kristin,

        I am living in germany and know the village Limbach. Nowadays Limbach belongs to the city of Schmelz and Schmelz is in the district
        of Saarlouis. Saarlouis belongs to the county of Saarland. If you go the the link: http:\\www.schmelz.de and click on -Ortsteile-, you
        see the webside of Limbach.
        I looked in the phone book and there are still a lot of Koch's. If you like I can try to phone some people. I guess the german name of
        John Mathais was Johann Matthias.

        Best regards
        Mechthild Becker