Eck relatives from W. Prussia

  • doloresspaulding
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      I have been having difficulty in finding out more about grparents who came from W. Prussia. Don't know much about where they came
      from. Names are Aug Eck b. 8 Jan 1882 & Emma Hartwick b. 3 Sept 1885. Aug's parents were Augusta & Gottfried Eck. Gottfried b.
      14 Jan 1852 & Augusta b. 30 Apr 1850. Would appreciate any help. Dee Spaulding