Joseph Pink

  • meggi260354
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
      Hello,

      I am from germany and are living in the near of Hochheim. It's not far from the city Frankfurt.
      I looked in the phone book and found Mrs H. Pink, 86 years old. I phoned her and asked she after Joseph Pink. She said that her
      father had a brother Joseph and he imigrated to the US. If you like I can visit her and can get more information.
      Her phone no.: 06241 - 37057.

      Best regards from germany
      Mechthild becker
    • meggi260354
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Hello carhuliz,

        are you still interested in information about Joseph Pink ? Please let me know.

        Best regards
        Mechhtild