Pink Family

  • carhuliz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      I am researching the Pink family of Hochheim (?) Prussia. My g
      grandfather -Joseph Pink -served in the Prinz Otto regimment of the
      Prussian Army prior to coming to the US in 1887. I have a picture of
      him in uniform . He came to the US and settled in Boston, Ma. He was
      a harness maker.

      I would like to connect with anyone who can provide add'l info either
      regarding the region, my family or the military.