New Member

  • isphording2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2003
      Hi.
      I am searching my Isphording roots. Anyone know anything about
      Isphordings from Attendorn? My 3rd great-grandfather Johan Anton
      Isphording left for America around 1836. He changed his first name
      to Anthony when he settled in Philadelphia, Penna, USA.

      Thanks
    • glegiese
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2005
        I am a new member seeking information on the Heinrich Gieseler
        family. I am certain that they are from Prussia. Heinrich Gieseler
        (b. 1834) married Dora Rhodemann in Prussia and then immigrated to New
        Orleans, LA between 1859 and 1863.

        Glenda