Klein Tromnau

  • ldydragonslair
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      Hi there, I am new to the group here and was wondering if anyone has
      any information on what was once called Klein Tromnau? I think today
      it may be a part of Poland and named either Trumiejki or Trumieje but
      I am not sure.

      I have some family that came from around that area and Posen but am
      trying to pin point what Klein Tromnau has now become and in what
      country it now resides.

      Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

      Megan