"Abraham Schonfeld" Germany - UK

  • windowsvlinux
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hello,
      I am very interested in finding any information regarding my GGG
      Grandfather "Abraham Schonfeld", he was born in Germany in 1817, he
      is shown in in the UK 1851 census living in Derbyshire UK, he was
      Married to Mary Schonfeld, also German?
      It would be great if I could find out when? and where he entered the
      UK ?, on what ship ? also be great if I could find out Marys maiden
      name,
      is there somewhere on the net I can find any ship lists leaving
      Germany for the UK between 1817 - 1851?

      Hope someone can help me out a little!

      Thanks in advance.

      Ray Shinfield.
    • K Westburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        Try Imigrant Ships Transcribers Guild. www.istig.org
        Ships' Manifests are listed by year and port of
        departure and port of arrival. Good luck with your
        search!

        http://shopping.yahoo.com