Frederick John Schul(t)z

  • Deb Kuehne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2003
      I am searching for Frederick John Schul(t)z. From his
      obituary, it was noted that he was born 10 Jan 1847 in
      Bl�then bei Karst�dt in Prussia, the son of Joachim
      and Kathrina Schulz. He emigrated to northwest Ohio,
      joining his father's brother, Frederick Schulz.
      Frederick John married his uncle's daughter Emeline
      Theodosia Schulz on 26 November 1881 in Ohio.

      Any connections?

      Deb Kuehne

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com