LaBomascus and variations

  • blinkbonny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      Hello. I am researching LaBomascus and it's variations: Labomascus,
      Labomaskus, Labakauskus, etc. My great grandfather, August came from
      Trakehnin in Eastern Prussia, about 1871. Although family legends
      states a late 1860s arrival in Marinette, Wisconsin; and a by-the-
      skin-of-his-teeth survival of the great Peshtigo Fire of 1871!