283Re: Where I can get a person to translate a Polish letter into English?

  • stehli04
    Jul 16, 2008
      I suggest going to the Goggle translator at Goggle.com it is free,
      but you will have to type in the letter. I have used it a number of
      times with success. Also software translators are available at a cost.

      Regards,
      Tom Staley

      --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "lm_hudak" <lm_hudak@...>
      wrote:

      > I found a relative in Germany and wrote to him about 8 years ago,
      he
      > wrote several letters to me all in Polish. My father had a very
      hard
      > time translating it. We have very few polish people in South
      Carolina
      > and the ones that I did contact said they had a hard time
      translating
      > it.
      >
      > My husband took it to work and a person he knows that speaks German
      > could only translate a few words. He said that it was typed in
      > German/Polish language.
      >
      > Does anyone know where I can get it translated or try to get it
      > translated?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Lynn Hudak

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic