282Where I can get a person to translate a Polish letter into English?

  • lm_hudak
    Jul 15, 2008
      I found a relative in Germany and wrote to him about 8 years ago, he
      wrote several letters to me all in Polish. My father had a very hard
      time translating it. We have very few polish people in South Carolina
      and the ones that I did contact said they had a hard time translating
      it.

      My husband took it to work and a person he knows that speaks German
      could only translate a few words. He said that it was typed in
      German/Polish language.

      Does anyone know where I can get it translated or try to get it
      translated?

      Thanks
      Lynn Hudak
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic