      From: lm_hudak <lm_hudak@...>
      Subject: [Prussian Genealogy] New member
      To: prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 3:36 PM

      I was born and raised in South Bend IN 1949-1987) and moved to South
      Carolina in 1987. I started the family tree in 1995 when I sent
      everybody that I could think of a letter asking for information.
      Everybody sent me back info. I gave up on it for some years and now I
      am back into it.

      Surnames from Germany/Poland are:

      Papczynski, Taberski or Taberska, Grochowalski, Starkweather, Paidle

      I can go back to my Paternal great-grandfather Francis Papczynski
      (but am unable to get DOD. His DOB 1869. He married Anna Taberski.

      I can also go back to my 5th direct ancestor Michael Taberski but
      don't know DOB or DOD he was marred to Catherine Varos.

      On my mom's side I just stop at my great-grandmother (my mom's
      grandmother) Jan Printz who moved to Chicago and died in Chicago) he
      was married to Maryanne Lentych who died in Chicago ILL but no one
      has any record of that.

      My mom's great-grandfather was Martin Brajcki who married Agnieszak
      Krusik no DOB or DOD for them. But stories goes that they died in
      Wisconsin.

      I am on Family Search and Ancestory.com (but only for the free
      version) I don't know if paying for them is worth it or not, so I
      hope someone can answer that question for me. Is it worth paying to
      find relatives?

      Hope someone can help or direct me to the place for help.

      Thanks
      Lynn Hudak