22searching for GRABARKIEWICZ

  • CJsMommy56
    Aug 28, 2001
      I am looking for information on my gggrandfather
      Frank Grabarkiewicz, born 9/14/1857 in what was then
      Prussia( don't know where- i will try to find out) His
      parents were Jan and Maria Grabarkiewicz- he came to the
      US about 1884- <br>married to Agnes( last name
      unknown-) had 3 children<br>Helen (later Otremba) born
      this surname isn't familiar to anyone, can someone at
      least tell me where to begin to look????<br> Thanks,
    • Show all 56 messages in this topic