183Re: [Prussian Genealogy] New member stuck on how to proceed

  • James Thompson
    Apr 24, 2005
      Hello, Do You or anyone have HEGWER ties.I have the info from when they reached US soil but I do not have any info on family in Prussia. this is my brick wall.

      thanks,

      James Thompson

      Robert <strange_999@...> wrote:
      Hello All,

      I have hit a brick wall in my search, It seems that I have several
      prussian ancestors. I have the date of arrival in the US , ship,
      embarkation and disembarkation points for my family but I have no idea
      where they are from in Prussia. Im attemting to find the place of
      marriage, and wife's maiden name to trace them further.

      Any ideas would be appriciated.

      The Information I currently have :

      Ship: Karlsruhe
      Departure Point: Bremen