158Re: [Prussian Genealogy] i did refinance for much less

  • scheffkg.rm
    Nov 7, 2004
      On the odd occasion when this does occur, I remove the spam as soon
      as I become aware of it and remove the spammer from the club. This
      is an open forum, meaning that I do not screen potential members or
      posts, so it's to be expected that the odd spammer will come along
      every once and awhile.

      Ken

      --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, K Westburg <knwkfw@y...>
      wrote:
      > If I receive another spam email from
      > prussiangeneology@ yahoogroups.com I will unsubscribe
      > as well.
      >

      > --- Pamela Schaberg <pamscha@e...> wrote:
      >
      > > I want to continue to be a member. However, I wish
      > > the person responsible for posting the mortgage
      > > garbage would take notice of the fact that spammers
      > > are now being prosecuted! Pam S.

      Cummings

      > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      > www.yahoo.com