157Re: [Prussian Genealogy] i did refinance for much less

  • K Westburg
    Nov 7, 2004
      If I receive another spam email from
      prussiangeneology@ yahoogroups.com I will unsubscribe
      as well.

      --- Pamela Schaberg <pamscha@...> wrote:

      > I want to continue to be a member. However, I wish
      > the person responsible for posting the mortgage
      > garbage would take notice of the fact that spammers
      > are now being prosecuted! Pam S.

      =====
      Kathy Westburg
      "Politics is an arse upon which everyone has sat except a man." Cummings

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic