100New Member

  • knwkfw
    Aug 28, 2003
      Hello! I'm Kathy Nitz Westburg and my ancestors came through Ellis
      Island in 1892 from Prussia. The family name is Nitz (Nietz) and My
      great Grandfather Charles (Carl) and his wife Matilda (Mathe) Helmer
      arrive with their two children, Paul and Ida, on the Munchen on
      August 16, 1892. They travelled quickly to Chicago, where less than a
      month later, my Grandfather Otto was born. My goal is to trace them
      to their hometown in Prussia: Risdorf.
      I'll be glad to share what I know if it is of interest of any on this
      message board.

      Thank You.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic