Wiki for Corporates - An exclusive interview with Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia - Feb 07 issue of PR-e-Sense

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      dear friends

      We are happy to release the February 07 issue of Corporate ezine PR-Sense.

      Last week, there was an 'UnConference' at Chennai titled Wikicamp. Mr Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia, the largest online encyclopedia was also present. Based on the Wikicamp proceedings, we have produced this issue with the theme "Wiki for Corporates'.

      This edition is also integrated with podcast. In this issue, we have
      discussed about the concept of 'Unconference' and 'Wiki' and their relevance to modern day Corporates.

      We have included an exclusive interview with Jimmy Wales on how wiki could be used by corporates.

      Please visit the following link to download the ezine in pdf format (183 k) and also to listen to the podcast.

      http://www.primepointfoundation.org/presense0207.htm

      If you encounter any difficulty:

      If the podcast link is not working, you can also listen from the permalink

      http://www.podbazaar.com/permalink/144115188075856691

      Link for Feb 07 issue of ezine

      http://www.primepointfoundation.org/presense/presense0207.pdf

      Srinivasan