Looking for PR partnerships across India

  • kramanand@webgyor.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001
      Hi

      I work for a company called Webgyor.com. we have pioneered the concept of online media relations in the country and have access to over 3000 journalists. We have just acquired the entire Media Relations team of Perfect Relations of 33 people across 10 cities in India namely Delhi , Mumbai , Bangalore, Kolkata, Madras, Pune , Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Gurgaon and Lucknow .

      Webgyor now will offer you a LOW COST NATIONAL MEDIA RELATIONS BACKBONE for India . This is a dynamic new initiative in the PR industry globally. A new world where offline and online will deliver a new consumer and media experience. A new concept, which will offer you the opportunity to harness the benefits of the media in a way that will ensure maximum reach .

      We do the execution , the media delivery , the media follow up as well as the media feedback. So organising a press conference or any media interaction is just a mail away.This includes the entire gamut of offline media related services which most traditional PR agencies offer like One on one interviews, Press conferences, Facility visits, Photo opportunities etc etc

      However unlike regular PR agencies we do not provide the advisory and strategic function, WE ARE JUST A NATIONAL MEDIA RELATIONS BACKBONE. Infact we work with PR agencies as their partner to distribute press material across the country where they do not have offices.

      We are looking at agencies or PR professionals in cities across India (other than the cities mentioned above ) who will be willing to can partner us and provide offline local support and also build a very comprehnsive national network.

      Those interested to explore further can mail me off this list on kenny@...

       Regards

      Kenny Ramanand
      CEO
      Webgyor.com Pvt Ltd
      7 High Street , Cooke Town , Bangalore 56 0005
      PH : 080 547 2884 / 74
      MB : 098450 46243