Update 11/03/07

  • Jason Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      ProWrestlingHistory.com has been updated.

      Coming Soon -- I will be adding the complete history (as complete as
      I've been able to find) for a dozen indy promotions including Abrams'
      UWF, Alperstein's AWF, Goodhart's Tri-State, LPWA, 3PW, and several
      lower level indies. I have a few more that I'm planning to research, but
      am open to suggestions.

      ECW October 2007 Results
      UFC 77: Hostile Territory
      WWE Diva Search 2007