Update 10/10/04

  • Jason Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004

      Pro Wrestling History has been updated.

      New Japan Sumo Hall October 2004

      WWE No Mercy 2004

      WWC Universal Title Tournament 2004

      Status of Other Projects

      The Omni – Project Cancelled.  I did so because the guys over at Georgia Wrestling History are doing an incredible job that far exceeds anything I was planning on doing. Their results are only up to 1970, but the site is the definitive source for Georgia wrestling information.

      ECW - I have finished collecting information on ECW (1996 - 2001). I am in the process of typing this information and hope to have it all posted by the end of the year.

      Mid-South Coliseum - The same status as ECW. In addition, I am researching MSC results from 1971 - 1990.