Update 04/23/04

  • Jason Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2004

      Pro Wrestling History has been updated.

      I have several new VHS masters for sale including the very rare Mayhem in Memphis (Lawler loses his hair to Idol in a cage)

      Georgia Tag Team Title Tournament 5/79

      Florida: U.S. Tag Team Title Tournament 1979

      Florida: NWA/WWWF World Title Unification 2/78

      Florida: NWA/WWWF World Title Unification 10/78

      All Japan Champion Carnival 2004

      All Japan April 2004 PPV

      NWA TNA PPV #89 & #90 - (WON)

      Mayhem in Memphis and Jerry "The King" Lawler #2: The Early Years video listings

      Congress Video Super Star Wrestling #13 - #18 video listings

      NWF Blood Wars video listing

      Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame Collector's Series video listings