Update 5/3/02

  • wsandt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002

      The Wrestling Video Guide has been updated.
      A few dozen WWF Coliseum Videos have been added.

      I've heard from a few people that the site has been down the past couple of days, but when I go to the site everything appears fine.  I've placed a help ticket with my provider and hope that everything has been taken care of.    I'd appreciate it if a few of you could tell me what happens when you access the site.  Thanks.