Update 4/18/02

  • wsandt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2002

      Wrestling Supercards & Tournaments has been updated.

      Florida TV Title Tournament September 1972
      Georgia Tag Title Tournament 1972
      Austra-Asian Tag Title Tournament 1972
      WWA "The Eruption" PPV
      WWA Cruiserweight Title Tournament

      I'll be on vacation next week, so I won't be able to answer e-mails or work on the site.  I expect to start posting the video listings around the end of the month.