Update 03/20/02

  • wsandt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002

      I haven't really updated the site.  But I finally went ahead and got my own domain.  The new URL is:

      www.prowrestlinghistory.com

      I went with this name rather than supercards because I plan to expand the site to include other historical information.  The first addition (which I'll be starting in the next few months) will be a match listing for commercially released videos.  I'll be starting with the Coliseum Video series from the 80s.  After I get that up and running, I have several other projects I've been considering.  Possible projects include a complete match history of ECW or SMW and a history of wrestling at The Omni or the Mid-South Coliseum (that's the one I'm leaning towards because I love Memphis wrestling).