Supercrads Update 10/27

  • WSandT@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 1999
      Wrestling Supercards & Tournaments has been updated once again. I've made
      all the minor changes to the Japanese section and added the following cards:

      JWA Korakuen Stadium '57 (Rikidozan vs. Thesz drawing 30,000)
      All-Japan 13th Anniversary (NWA Flair vs AWA Martel)

      I expect to have the Mexican section updated tommorow night. I won't be
      sending out notification unless a new show is added.

      Jason