Nice pics

  • m_periculo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2007
      Nice job with the pics so far. Ted turning OutBack Jack into OutCold
      Jack is a rare pic. Love the Dibiase Gallery, lets fill it up!
    • cuteguy65us
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2007
        Glad you like it ! I will do my best.

        --- In prowrestlingheels@yahoogroups.com, "m_periculo" <m_periculo@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , May 30, 2007
          Here are some heel pics I found online:

          Here is an unlikely heel: jobber Barry Horowitz gets a win by putting
          fellow jobber Sam Houston to sleep:
          http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/members/original160/008cobra/cob1.jpg
          http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/members/original160/008cobra/cob2.jpg

          One for the Dibiase gallery: Ted puts an English jobber to sleep on a
          tour of the UK:
          http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/members/original160/008cobra/dibiase.jpg

          Wrestling Arsenal is a great gallery

          --- In prowrestlingheels@yahoogroups.com, "cuteguy65us"
          <cuteguy65us@...> wrote:

          > Glad you like it ! I will do my best.
          >

          > --- In prowrestlingheels@yahoogroups.com, "m_periculo" <m_periculo@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Nice job with the pics so far. Ted turning OutBack Jack into OutCold
          > > Jack is a rare pic. Love the Dibiase Gallery, lets fill it up!

        • Eric LOwe
          Message 4 of 6 , May 31, 2007
            Thanks !

            BTW The jobber being put to sleep by Barry looks more Mexican/ Native American than Sam Houston. :-))

            Hope for more Heel pictures & stories from you all.

            Cuteguy

            Message 5 of 6 , May 31, 2007
              I have this match on DVD, it's from the Global Wrestling Federation.
              Sam Houston has a tan and a beefier frame in his later matches in that
              fed, and Barry is pure heel. I don't have a pic of it, but there is
              also a great match where Sam Houston gets put to sleep with chloroform
              by Eddie Gilbert.

              --- In prowrestlingheels@yahoogroups.com, Eric LOwe <cuteguy65us@...>
              wrote:

              > Thanks !
              >
              > BTW The jobber being put to sleep by Barry looks more Mexican/
              Native American than Sam Houston. :-))

              > Hope for more Heel pictures & stories from you all.
              >
              > Cuteguy
              >
              > m_periculo <m_periculo@...> wrote:
              > Here are some heel pics I found online:
              >
              > Here is an unlikely heel: jobber Barry Horowitz gets a win by putting
              > fellow jobber Sam Houston to sleep:
              > http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/members/original160/008cobra/cob1.jpg
              > http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/members/original160/008cobra/cob2.jpg
              >
              > One for the Dibiase gallery: Ted puts an English jobber to sleep on a
              > tour of the UK:
              > http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/members/original160/008cobra/dibiase.jpg
              >
              > Wrestling Arsenal is a great gallery
              >
              > --- In prowrestlingheels@yahoogroups.com, "cuteguy65us"
              > <cuteguy65us@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Glad you like it ! I will do my best.
              > >

              > > --- In prowrestlingheels@yahoogroups.com, "m_periculo" <m_periculo@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Nice job with the pics so far. Ted turning OutBack Jack into OutCold
              > > > Jack is a rare pic. Love the Dibiase Gallery, lets fill it up!
              > > >

              > test'; ">
              >
              > ---------------------------------

            • js
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 9, 2007
                i would LOVE to buy a chloroform match!!
                JJ

                wrote:

                > Thanks !
                >
                > BTW The jobber being put to sleep by Barry looks more Mexican/
                Native American than Sam Houston. :-))

                > Hope for more Heel pictures & stories from you all.
                >
                > Cuteguy
                >
                > m_periculo <m_periculo@ ...> wrote:
                > Here are some heel pics I found online:
                >
                > Here is an unlikely heel: jobber Barry Horowitz gets a win by putting
                > fellow jobber Sam Houston to sleep:
                > http://www.wrestlin garsenal. net/members/ original160/ 008cobra/ cob1.jpg
                > http://www.wrestlin garsenal. net/members/ original160/ 008cobra/ cob2.jpg
                >
                > One for the Dibiase gallery: Ted puts an English jobber to sleep on a
                > tour of the UK:
                > http://www.wrestlin garsenal. net/members/ original160/ 008cobra/ dibiase.jpg
                >
                > Wrestling Arsenal is a great gallery
                >
                > --- In prowrestlingheels@ yahoogroups. com, "cuteguy65us"
                > <cuteguy65us@ > wrote:
                > >
                > > Glad you like it ! I will do my best.
                > >

                > > --- In prowrestlingheels@ yahoogroups. com, "m_periculo" <m_periculo@ >
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Nice job with the pics so far. Ted turning OutBack Jack into OutCold
                > > > Jack is a rare pic. Love the Dibiase Gallery, lets fill it up!
                > > >

                > test'; ">

                TV dinner still cooling?