Welcome new member "dkw"

  • Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      "Diagnosed 11/23/10 with PC. PSA 5.3, Gleason 6, Tic(Stage 2). Age 60. 2/14 cores w cancer found on right side. I live in Birmingham, AL."

      Welcome. Please tell us what you want us to call you. You may now access the Files and Links and Photos on the left of the page. At Gleason 6, you can take the time you need to reach a decision.

      Nearest proton center to you is Jacksonville FL Go here:
      http://www.floridaproton.org/

      Guys, this treatment works, with minimum side effects.

      Feel free to ask any questions. Many folks here who can help.

      Fuller