(7 Nissan) Refuah Sheleima for Tinok ben Rivka Tziporah

  • protectourspeech
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Please Say/Whisper the Words out Loud

      Lesson 1
      We are not allowed to speak Rchilut, repeating information that can cause ill feelings, even if we would repeat it in the presence of the speaker.

      Lesson 2 - example
      Baruch told you "Your brother is so selfish. Whenever I ask him for a favor, he always refuses". You are not allowed to repeat this to your brother, even if you would say it in front of Baruch.

      (Lessons taken from Purity of Speech by C.T. Friedman)

      Have a good day!