Friday & Shabbat Parshat Tazria

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
      Please Say/Whisper the Words out Loud
      In the merit of this learning may Yehudit bat Zissel Batya and Rochel bat Golda each be blessed with an immediate refuah shleima bitoch she'ar cholei yisrael.

      We experience ourselves differently than others experience us. Be open to feedback from other people. They see facial expressions and body language that we don't.

      II - example
      Sometimes you may be accused of yelling when you perceive yourself as operating in a normal tone of voice. It is important to learn from others feedback to develop our verbal and non-verbal speech.

      (Anger The Inner Teacher by Rabbi Zelig Pliskin)

      Create a holy, restful, and peaceful Shabbat!
      Shabbat Shalom!