26 Tevet

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      Please Say/Whisper the Words out Loud
      In the merit of this learning may Leah bat Blima, Kalev Ezra ben Emunah and Baer Yaakov ben Emunah each be blessed with complete health, happiness, and only revealed good.

      Encouraging words can build people's self esteem, help them grow and provide the impetus needed to do great, significant things with their lives.

      II
      The choice regarding how we speak about or to someone is ours. It is called "free will."

      (Gossip, by Lori Palatnik with Bob Burg)

      Create a wonderful day!